We know this is a strange time in our world right now, but we are slowly trying to make some sense of getting things back to normal. We need to wear masks to go everywhere and wash our hands all the time, but these adjustments are necessary in order for us to begin to feel safe in our day-to-day lives again. And since we have begun to reopen, we’ve enacted many new office procedures in order to keep our staff and patients equally safe from COVID-19 (as suggested by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA):
- To limit the amount of people in the waiting room, we ask that you please call the office before entering the building. A member of our team will then let you know when it’s safe to enter.
- Our office will ask you a series of screening questions upon your arrival, ensuring overall safety from COVID-19.
- We ask that you please wear a face mask or covering while entering the practice and in the waiting area.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office and is available in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and other items difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
For more information about COVID-19 safety procedures, call Dr. Schneider in Mooresville, NC at 704-660-1802 or visit www.schneidersmiles.com.
Dr. Schneider proudly serve patients from Mooresville and all surrounding areas.